Our client is currently undergoing an Office 365 rollout and now require an IT Project Manager to deliver this transformation, they are looking for a Technical PM who has worked across Infrastructure projects before ideally within an ITIL framework using Prince 2 methodologies.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Strategic direction support - provide support to local teams on how to use and leverage capabilities within the platform. Promote guidelines within the region and gather new requirements so they can be assessed accordingly.
- Leadership - Ensure all team members within the region are equipped with the support, skills and knowledge to perform to their maximum potential. This role should be an SME (Subject Matter Expert for O365) and drive adoption regionally.
- Project Management - Assume overall responsibility for the project management of projects in your area of responsibility.
What you will need:
- The candidate MUST have previous experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Ideally experience in Azure, ADFS, and other Microsoft offerings
Excellent package on offer:
- Car allowance
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible working
- End of year bonus
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.