Our client, a renowned bank, is currently looking for IT Project Manager to join the Operations and Technology Team . As an IT Project Manager with the company, you will be responsible for:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Overall Project Management
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse proposal which impacts the schedule and budget, contributing to meeting the overall objectives of the project.
- Stake holdermanagement: Work closely with the project stakeholders and manage vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and task.
- Plan and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (Business requirement, functional specification, test strategy and test plan)
- Knowledge in Consumer Banking Product/ Process
- Project Management experience delivering projects exceeding $2-3mil
- Experience in Agile/Scum environment and framework, e.g sprint planning, sprint review, backlog etc
- Strong level communication skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in full end to end project management