IT Project Manager (Data Centre Applications Migration) - London Hybrid - 6 Month Contract - £540.00
I am currently working with an international financial institution who is looking for a IT Project Manager that possess Data Centre Migration experience. You will need to be an all round IT project manager, who has delivered multiple data centre migration projects. Whilst migrating various applications to one data centre to another.
Scope of Work:
- Project planning (using Microsoft Project and Excel). Project plans must include all products, activities and internal and external delivery teams, end to end.
- Progress monitoring and reporting progress against plan.
- Financial planning, monitoring and reporting forecast and exceptions.
- Risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies (RAID) management.
- Delivery of key project documentation, using exiting subject matter experts (SMEs) to produce the content to an acceptable (approved) quality. This includes creation of some project governance artefacts and management of the production of some technical artefacts, including Migration Designs, Run-books, test plans, Change Requests and Service Acceptance Criteria.
Experience and Skills:
- Delivered multiple data centre migration projects.
- Managed multiple system migrations at the same time.
- Agile and Waterfall delivery methods and principles.
- Budget and financial reporting.
- Management of migration of multiple IT systems from legacy Data Centres to new Data Centres.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.