One of our client is hiring for an experience Project Manager. This role will play a critical role in taking charge of the delivery of projects relating to Payments and/or Treasury Operations.
As the Project Manager, you will be required to
- Manage full project lifecycle from end-to-end, from planning through to delivery
- Champion all status reporting and communication pertaining to milestones, deliverables and updates across business stakeholders leaders
- Responsible for all detailed project planning preparation for all phases, aligning and supporting strategic business objectives
- Take charge of monitoring and tracking of outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts and critical deliverables
- Ensure projects are moving according to scope, schedule and budgets
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 8 years of proven track record in successfully delivering full end-to-end project lifecycle within Consumer/Wholesale banking. The ability to drive complex initiative across multiple business lines and demonstrate executive level communication skills is a must.