Our client, a leading bank in Singapore, is looking to bring onboard a IT Project Manager. You will hold overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Infrastructure/ Cybersecurity related projects. You will also work in partnership with various internal stakeholders to deliver projects to agreed scope and quality.
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets, schedule and assign tasks.
- Manage and drive project activities across multiple infra departments, TISO, and Users in a matrix organisation.
- Manage Stakeholders and vendors in terms of communication and relationship
- Ensure work deliverables are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and oversee preparation of documentation of each project phase (user requirements, project plan, technical specification, test strategy, test plan, etc).
- Tertiary (Degree) education required.
- More than 8 years in project management, delivering multiple Infrastructure/Cybersecurity projects
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Certification or formal training in project management is an advantage.