My client, an investment bank, is seeking an IT Security Analyst to sit within the IT Security and Business Continuity team, who are responsible for protecting the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the Bank's information assets. The successful IT Security Analyst will also work closely with, and be influential to the Operational Risk and Information Security team.
The successful IT Security Analyst will likely possess skill / experience:
- Extensive understanding and implementation of ISO 27001/2
- Production of Cyber and IT Security strategies
- Technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federations Services (ADFS), PKI and certificate management, IPSec, VPN, DirectAccess, Active Directory and Azure Rights Management Services and Windows Defender.
- Broad understanding of corporate IT infrastructures and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully operating within an IT Security team.
- Demonstrable knowledge of technical security solutions covering areas such as data leakage, anti-malware, vulnerability management, threat assessment, encryption and PKI.
- Relevant experience in the Financial Services sector.
Technical Skills include:
- Experience of MS O365 and MS Azure
- Experience of working on cloud transformation projects
- High level of technical competence (with particular emphasis on IT Security aspects) in the following areas: server virtualisation, VMware, Microsoft W2K16 & 19 Windows 7 & 10, HP UX, RedHat Linux and Oracle, NetApp storage consolidation, Cisco Networking
- Experience of Data Loss Prevention and Security Information and Event Management tools.
- Experience of the following applications: TripWire, McAfee, ForcePoint, Checkpoint, LogRhythm, Qualys, Netwrix, FireMon, BeyondTrust Password Vault, FireEye.
Please apply now to be considered! This role falls OUTSIDE of IR35
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.