My client, a leading insurance company, is looking for an IT Security Analyst on a long-term contractual basis.
The successful IT Security Analyst will:
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities
- Fix detected vulnerabilities
Ideal candidates will likely:
- Have strong contract lengths at reputable firms in Security-focused roles.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experienced with computer network penetration testing and techniques
- Possess a strong understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Understand patch management with the ability to deploy patched while understanding business impact.
Key words: Security, IT Security, Information Security, Cyber Security, insurance, network security, cyber security incidents, network vulnerabilities, SIEM, IDPS, firewalls,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.