A well known bank are looking for an IT Security Analyst/Engineer to work on defining and implementing the IT Security for 2 prop-tech start-ups within the bank's Innovation Lab. Both start-ups currently have a prototype software in place and the role will be focused on reviewing and implementing the policies and procedures around IT security.
Top 3 Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of technical security solutions
- Enterprise Grade Security Certification
- Knowledge of ISO270001
- Previous experience within a Security Analyst/ Security Operations Analyst or similar position
- Understanding of infrastructure & network technologies (including cloud computing)
- Experience of implementing ISO270001 standards
- Previous Experience in Financial Services
- Experience working with sensitive data and must bring an understanding of how to deal with sensitive data from multiple sources
- Expertise in technologies including intrusion detection, encryption, firewalls etc.
- Software Development background (if possible)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.