My client, a Bank, is seeking an Information Security Consultant to join them on a long-term contractual basis to establish and implement IT Security Policy, Procedures, Standards, and IT Security technology controls across multiple large-scale technology transformation programmes of work.
Key skills / experience include:
- Experience of MS O365 and MS Azure
- Experience of working on cloud transformation projects
- Experience of working on data centre hosting and relocation projects
- High level of technical competence (with particular emphasis on IT Security aspects) in the following areas: server virtualisation, VMware, Microsoft W2K12 W2K16 & W2K19, Windows 10, HP UX, RedHat Linux 6 and 7, Oracle OVM, NetApp storage consolidation, Cisco Software Defined Networking and Trustsec.
- Experience of Data Loss Prevention and Security Information and Event Management tools.
- Experience of the following applications: TripWire, McAfee, ForcePoint, Checkpoint, LogRhythm, Qualys, Netwrix, FireMon, BeyondTrust Password Vault, FireEye.
Experienced IT Security Consultants with good communication skills and preferably a background from large organisations and their technology transformation programmes are encouraged to apply.
NB: this role sits OUTSIDE of IR35!
Key words: IT Security, information security, business continuity, operational risk, Azure, security, Data Centre,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.