IT Security Engineer
£65,000 - £70,000 p.a + bonus and benefits
Do you want to join a growing IT security team in a thriving and innovative business? If so read on!
This global insurance company provide a number of specialised services to businesses across a plethora of sectors. They offer a variety of services to help their clients assured themselves of the changing risks that today's world poses. They are now hiring an autonomous IT Security Engineer who will be responsible for both deploying and supporting security solutions across their global business units. With continual changes to the cyber landscape and an investment into this technical team, there has never been a more exciting time to join this vibrant and supportive business
The successful IT Security Engineer will be responsible for a range of tasks and work-flows.
- Be responsible for multidevice security ensuring that adequate monitoring and precautions are being taken to protect against breaches across mobiles, laptops and other devices
- Have a passion and knowledge IT Security as they will be identifying potential breaches and risks and then planning the relevant responses
- Be well versed in both offensive and defensive security methods so that both detection and reaction processes can be world class
- Use your knowledge or either IT Security or Systems Engineering to ensure that the environments are secure in this changing landscape
The ideal IT Security engineer will have:
- Knowledge of both Cloud and On-Site technologies
- Strong security knowledge including Anti-malware protection, Vulnerability scanners
- Experience in following system information security policies
- Strong levels of emotional intelligence as you will need to be diplomatic and sensitive when dealing with internal stakeholders
If you are looking for a role as an IT Security Engineer in a growing and vibrant business apply today!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.