Our client is a local educational institution, and they are currently seeking an IT Security Engineer to be part of their IT Security team. This role will be reporting to the Head of IT Security based in Singapore.
- Coordinate pentest by liaising with vendors and working with IT custodians to remediate the finding. Track and provide advice on pentest remediation.
- Ensures that the vulnerability scans are scheduled, configured in tool, and are executed as per the schedule.
- Responsible for managing IT Security projects for existing infrastructure that include enhancements and new system implementation to be delivered within project timelines.
- Perform audit log reviews and assessments to detect security breaches and anomalies.
- Support for IT security systems as well as liaising with vendors on all IT Security related matter.
- Promote, train, and create staff awareness of IT security and data protection policies and practices.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working on PAM tools, Vulnerability Management tools, and Email gateway solution
- Strong experience in vendor, project, service, people, stakeholder management and process improvement
- Experience with Security products like WAF, EDR, SIEM, DLP, email security, PAM would be preferred
If you’re keen to be part of this exciting and rapidly expanding team, apply to this job now!