Our client is a local educational institution and they are currently seeking an IT Security Engineer to be part of their IT Security team This role will be reporting to the Head of IT Security based in Singapore.
- Predominantly work-from-home (wfh), flexible work arrangements
- 21 days annual leaves + 2 days family care + public holidays + eve of public holidays
- Flexible benefit entitlement
- Coordinate pentest by liaising with vendors and working with IT custodians to remediate the finding. Track and provide advice on pentest remediation.
- Ensures that the vulnerability scans are scheduled, configured in tool and are executed as per the schedule.
- Prior experience or understanding in Privileged access management tools.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field
- Experience in Privilege Access Management (PAM) tools and Vulnerability Management tools
- Experience in Email Gateway Solution