Our international client is currently seeking an experienced incident response professional to be part of their Global Cyber Defence team, reporting to the Lead in US. As an individual contributor, you will be a hands-on first responder to protect the organisation against cyber security threats, and detect and remediate security events.
- Responding to security alerts as a Level 2 responder
- Handling events as part of the Security Incident Management Process
- Collecting data and information to inform and advise the Security Incident Response Team
- Participate in investigation, remediation, and clean up after security incidents
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Cyber Security in SOC or Incident Response