My client, a financial institution based in the City, is seeking an IT Security Manager to join its IT Security & Business Continuity team on a long-term contractual basis to provide IT security advice and assurance through the definition, design, implementation and on-going management of the IT security environment and associated services and applications.
The successful IT Security Manager will protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Bank's information assets, which includes:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a suite of IT Security tools / controls.
- Ensure secure working best practices are enabled within the DevOps environment, and appropriate alerts are recorded within the SIEM.
- Support the transition of this role to a Third Party, once appointed.
Successful candidates will most likely:
- Know ISO 27001/2 inside out.
- Technical understanding of Azure infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with Microsoft security and identity technologies: Active Directory, Azure, AD Federations Services (ADFS), Azure Rights management services
- Demonstrable knowledge of technical security solutions covering areas such as data leakage, anti-malware, vulnerability management, threat assessment, encryption and PKI.
- Experience of the following applications: TripWire, McAfee, ForcePoint, Checkpoint, LogRhythm, Qualys, Netwrix, FireMon, BeyondTrust Password Vault, FireEye.
Please submit an application ASAP if you are interested and available
Key words: IT Security, Cyber security, information security, business continuity, operational resilience, SIEM, Devops, Devsecops, vulnerability, data loss prevention, azure, cloud
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.