My client, a financial institution based in the City, is seeking an IT Security Manager to join its IT Security team on a long-term contractual basis to provide IT security advice and assurance to ongoing projects and programme, including, but not limited to: SAP upgrade, an office move and a Data Centre Migration.
The successful IT Security Manager will protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Bank's information assets, which includes:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a suite of IT Security tools / controls.
- Ensure secure working best practices are enabled within the DevOps environment, and appropriate alerts are recorded within the SIEM.
- Support the transition of this role to a Third Party, once appointed.
Successful candidates will most likely:
- Know ISO 27001/2 inside out.
- Technical understanding of Azure infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with Microsoft security and identity technologies: Active Directory, Azure, AD Federations Services (ADFS), Azure Rights management services
- Demonstrable knowledge of technical security solutions covering areas such as data leakage, anti-malware, vulnerability management, threat assessment, encryption and PKI.
- Experience of the following applications: TripWire, McAfee, ForcePoint, Checkpoint, LogRhythm, Qualys, Netwrix, FireMon, BeyondTrust Password Vault, FireEye.
Please submit an application ASAP if you are interested and available. This role sits OUTSIDE of IR35
Key words: IT Security, Cyber security, information security, business continuity, operational resilience, SIEM, Devops, Devsecops, vulnerability, data loss prevention, azure, cloud
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.