Our client, a FinTech organisation backed by a global player in the financial industry, is currently looking for an Information Security Manager as part of their expansion plan.
This person will work closely with the CISO to develop the first line of defense for managing IT and cyber security risk, which will include GRC, business engagement, and strategy, as well as bank-level governance.
- Defining and putting in place an information security framework for the organisation, covering all aspects from cloud security to access management, endpoint security and risk assessments
- Working closely with the business to provide security advisory
- Putting in place suitable controls to manage technology and cyber security risk in the first line
- Working closely with stakeholders to remediate risk issues
- Over 7 years of experience in Information Security or Cyber Security fields
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing a governance framework
- Financial industry and cloud experience are required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, with an ambition to grow with the organisation as it expands regionally
The FinTech organisation is currently undergoing rapid expansion, with ambitions to expand to countries in the region in the next few years. If you want to be the first hire in Information Security, and leave behind a legacy in the organisation, do apply to this role now!