My client, one of the globe's most integral settlement and clearing houses, is seeking an IT Security Operations Specialist to provide technical security advice, guidance, design and operations in support of Security Operations with an emphasis on cloud based deployments.
The successful SecOps Specialist will operate and maintain controls related to SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection, etc with an emphasis on cloud deployments and implementations.
Ideal SecOps candidates will likely:
- Possess 4-6 years 'hands-on' IT Security analysis and engineering experience including securing systems, networks and infrastructure; operational support, including on-call experience
- 3+ years' experience including combination of intrusion detection, malware analysis, forensics and/or incident response, particularly in cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS / Azure or GCP.
- Have experience with security and automation: Python, Powershell, Windows OS, Linux OS, VMware, Puppet, Chef / Ansible would be an advantage.
- Possess B.S. in a technology discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or equivalent); Security certifications such as CISSP and at least one GIAC GSEC, GCED, GCIA, GCIH, GREM or equivalent is preferred
- Come from a financial services background or tightly regulated environment
This is an urgent requirement. Please apply now to be considered!
Key words: cyber security, information security, security operations, IT Security, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Security, SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection, intrusion detection, malware analysis
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.