Our client is a fast-growing Digibank, and they are looking for an IT Security Risk Manager.
- Assist the Head of Security in implementing the bank's IT-related risk management framework and policies
- Assist in the development, facilitation, and execution of periodic self-assessments against IT risk management and control
- Coordinate independent IT control testing, monitoring, and reporting of regulatory compliance breaches and incidents involving IT or operational risk
- Participate in risk control checks with the IT Development Team and the Information Security Team
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience within GRC and IT Risk
- Experience in supporting implementing MAS IT Risk Management regulations and guidelines in Singapore
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems, networking, and security issues
- Certified in either one of these certifications is preferred (CISSP; CISM; CISA; GIAC; CRISC)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills – oral, written and presentation
If you would like to be part of this fast-growing bank and be involve in getting things started, do apply to this role now.