This specialist financial institution works actively to reduce the risk and increase efficiencies within the forex platform. They are a rapidly growing, multinational business working with 70 of the world's trading houses They are now hiring an IT security specialist to manage and support the growth and development of their current team. This person should have experience using Splunk.
- Monitor, tune and develop technical IT Security controls and frameworks to ensure appropriate preparation, monitoring and response to threats
- Ensure a risk-based approach to IT Security is adopted in every part of the business and solutions
- Work with members of the IT Security team to help design, implement and maintain security
- Prepare for, identify (hunt) and remediate cyber threats
- Operate and maintain IT Security controls related to SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection, etc.
- Operate and maintain controls related to SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection, etc with an emphasis on cloud deployments and implementations.
- Conduct IT Security risk assessments for all high impact projects, defining security mitigating controls that impact the technology architectures of us, service providers, and business partners
- Review and update IT Security procedures to reflect best practice and mitigate current and emerging threats
- Assigned ownership of IT Security Monitoring and Response related FRB and Internal Audit finding(s) and effective /timely resolution with IT Security
- Maintain relationships with third-party IT security vendors and strategic partners
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.