- Support Head of Technology Risk person in the business
- Develop and implement policies for IT risk control according to regulatory requirements.
- Abreast with latest regulations issued by regulatory bodies and review policies and guidelines when necessary.
- Monitor and identify technology risks of IT systems and operating processes, initiate actions to enhance the risk control level.
- Conduct regular IT key risk assessments and ensure business line comply with IT risk control guidelines
- Initiate training programmes to promote technology risk awareness of the staff of Virtual Bank.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications is a must.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Information Technology field of banking industry or professional audit firms with at least 3 years’ experience in technology risk management.
- Experience in handling enquiries from regulatory bodies is essential.
- Sound knowledge of HKMA requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.