Our client, a leader in the world of FX Settlement software have approached us to assist them in their search for a new IT Service Operations Manager to join them on a permanent basis in their London hub located in Canary Wharf. This individual will be a strong leader who has proven experience managing and leading technical support teams across multiple locations and will be able to mentor the team through progression.
The successful individual will be brought into the team to report to the Head of IT Service Operations and will manage the IT service ops function which is made up of infrastructure, apps support and the database teams throughout the London office.
- £80,000 - £90,000
- Canary Wharf
- Ensure that the IT service is prioritised and all incidents, problems and service requests are responded to efficiently.
- Make sure that all SLA’s are met and that the service requests are met on time without affecting SLA’s.
- Responsible for the IT Service Operations team’s representation at the CAB and daily stand-up operational meetings.
- Define and implement service standards and procedures which will adhere to the best practice and support continuous improvement.
- Set and manage the objectives for the UK service operations team and agree with senior stakeholders.
- Develop both existing and new IT service processes to enhance the service transition and operational lifecycle stages.
- Ensure that the internal systems are managed to the highest standard by following industry best practice.
Key experience required:
- Must have strong experience managing technical support teams across multiple geographical locations.
- Must have a strong understanding of supporting key IT infrastructure services ranging from windows, virtual infra, messaging environments through to document management systems and enterprise database services.
- Must have proven experience supporting business and client critical applications/systems.
- Strong background in disaster recovery and incident management.
- Strong experience within service management, understanding vendor and internal performance and setting clear process, SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Must have knowledge of ITIL Framework.
- A background in AIX and Redhat would be beneficial.
- A background in vendor management and 3rd party management is key to this role.
- Strong communicator with gravitas and drive.
If you are looking for a great role, within a great business then please feel free to apply within!