Technical Business Analyst - Financial Services
A leading financial services client requires an IT Business Analyst to work within the product team on the launch and development of various products.
The role will require experience of working in a similar role on at least one large scale product / system / software implementation from inception through to delivery and will require a strong knowledge and understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
IT Business Analyst Key Responsibilities
The IT Business Analyst Will:
- Be responsible for the production of analysis artefacts.
- Work on highly complex projects supporting dependency requirements across a range of delivery teams.
- Analyze and create system technical documentation as well as tech standards and system procedural documentation.
- Work with Enterprise and Solution Architects to ensure designs meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure change management protocols and procedures are adhered to.
IT Business Analyst Essential Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of working on at least one large scale product or system / software implementation from inception through to delivery.
- Experience of working within agile as well as strategic project environments.
- Expert in MS Visio and Jira.
- Financial services experience is highly desirable but not essential for this role.
- Able to work with others in ensuring the proficient use of 'as is' & 'to be' process models using BPMN 2.0 standards.
This is an exciting perm opportunity looking for the right candidate to start ASAP. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.