Insurance and reinsurance specialists with experience in markets and sectors across the world. My client is looking to on-board an IT Support Technician to join their central London team.
The successful applicant will have a strong background in 1st to 3rd line support. Reporting directly into the CTO your role will involve configuration, maintenance and installation of PC, server, network, hardware and software solutions as well as providing technical support to a wide range of infrastructure and platforms. This role promotes great career prospects with the opportunity to grow into a managerial position.
In order to be considered for the Application Support Analyst Role you will have the following:
- IT security /cyber security and data privacy
- Flexible and adaptable (Some occasional evening and weekend work will be required. The post-holder may also be required to travel from time to time)
- Altiris (Patch management)
- Malwarebytes Enterprise
- Knowledge of IT security and data privacy principles
- Mobile Device Management
- Firewall management
- Microsoft Azure
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- Active Directory
- Networking (Switches, Routers, VLANs, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, DHCP, DNS)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016, SQL Server and VMWare
- Windows 7/10
- Installation and configuration of Dell PC and Laptop hardware and software
- Azure experience would be desirable
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.