Java Developer - Azure, Microservices, Kubernetes
One of our large financial services customers are working on a multi-year transformation programme. This is looking into their existing application landscape in order to enhance various instances as part of a company-wide initiative to improve people, process and technology. This new solution will be built using an Agile software delivery approach with the DevOps model being adopted by the company. This is a green field project which will be delivering a new platform using Java and Micro Services architecture which will be integrating with numerous legacy/heritage platforms which may be commercial/bespoke or off-the-shelf products. The Infrastructure technology stack will include several best in class products. Azure will be used for cloud-based infrastructure running a container based solution via Kubernetes and Docker.
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for individuals to have the following:
- Java Development SME - specifically focused around mutli-threading development and strong on core microservices architecture
- Must have developed a range of applications through the use of API's
- Strong knowledge and experience of Spring Framework
- Any experience with front end technologies such as Angular would be a large plus.
- Must have experience of working in a financially regulated environment. Insurance or Banking would be a big bonus.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.