A boutique specialist Private Equity company are looking to hire a part qualified ACA, ACCA, Or Similar as a Junior Accountant to support the Financial Controller. Sitting in a small office will provide excellent exposure to senior staff including the CFO. This is a broad role offering a mix of corporate and fund accounting, with lots of ad hoc work as well.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping
- Support the implementation of new Accounting software
- Assist with year end
- Assist with monthly NAV reconciliations
- Prepare and Reconcile monthly investment spend
- Assist in the preparation of Management Information packs
- Other ad hoc work
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / Or Similar) - study support provided
- Exceptional Academic record including a minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- At least 1 years experience working in either Practice or Financial Services, Asset Management preferred.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts
- Inquisitive and always ready to take on more responsibilities
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.