A top tier Real Estate Investment firm is looking for a graduate to join its finance team based in Mayfair.
The opportunity is the perfect entry for someone with an interest in pursuing a finance career within Real Estate. You'll enjoy a comprehensive training and development programme accompanied by a study support package to help you progress through your chosen qualification. Moreover, you'll have daily interaction with senior stakeholders in the business, providing the opportunity to build key relationships from day one.
- Managing and controlling the AR/AP function
- Maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders such as suppliers
- Managing all employee expenses
- Undertaking cash flow analysis
- Undertaking a professional qualification
- Ad hoc project work
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have recently graduated with a finance/accounting related degree from a top university or equivalent
- Relevant internship experience is highly preferential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Strong desire to undertake a professional qualification
The organisation provides a competitive salary and yearly bonus with a generous benefits package including, private health care, a substantial pension contribution, study support, and life insurance.
Apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.