Rapidly growing Fund Administrator is currently searching for a Junior Accountant to add to their existing team.
Having enjoyed enormous growth in recent years years, they are looking for further organic growth to maintain their recent success. Immediately taking charge of a broad range of initial responsibilities, the successful hire will be on a structured path of progression over the coming years.
- Processing a range of financial transactions into accounting system
- Bank reconciliation and general ledger reconciliation
- Preparation of drawdown and distribution notices for the funds
- Assisting with preparation of periodic management accounts
- Assisting with preparation of quarterly investor reports
- Assisting with year-end and audit queries
- As experience increases you will have an opportunity to take on more responsibility in day to day running of a portfolio of funds
- Good educational background, with an Accounting/Finance degree at university
- 6 - 24 months of experience in an entry-level accounting role
- A desire to work within the Financial Services Industry
- Strong excel skills and keen attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and written skills
There are several other Junior Accountants, all undergoing their accounting qualifications. It is expected the new hire will have a keen desire to become qualified and full study support towards this will be provided on top of base salary + performance based bonus of circa 10%. A hybrid working model is in place, and you will attend the office two days per week.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.