- Develop you understanding of various contingency and A&H risks in order to build on current underwriting authority
- Develop and underwrite a profitable portfolio of international contingency business
- Structure tailor-made solutions by utilising current underwriting parameters and own experience to win new business as well as maintaining a high renewal business retention.
- Utilise the companies rating models, consider both reinsurance and risk costs in order to calculate premium in a profitable manner
- Monitor peer underwriters as well as cross selling in order to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability within the team.
- Maintain and develop both new and existing relationships with London market brokers as well as those local retail in the US
- Work closely with the client and advise on coverages in order to keep client satisfaction to the upmost standard
- Take advantage of new business opportunities by keeping up to date with market trends as well as getting involved with product development
- Manage a portfolio of binder business
- Experience within contingency, PA or A&H insurance
- Desire to build on underwriting authority within a small specialist team
If you match the requirements above and are interested in the opportunity then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.