Junior Data Engineer
A Junior Data Engineer is required on a contract basis to work for a Global Bank based in London.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in working as a Data Engineer in an banking environment. Any experience of working with Scala will be highly advantageous. As this role will be working in the banking area, previous experience and banking knowledge is advantageous.
The client can pay up to £520 a day via Umbrella (inside IR35), dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
Junior Data Engineer with Python and PySpark experience
- Experience using Python and PySpark
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience writing production level code with version control and CI/CD in place
- Understanding of different machine learning model algorithms
- At least 3-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and implementing data models
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Hadoop and Spark technology
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.