Eames Consulting is working on behalf of a global insurer on the appointment of a financial lines underwriter in their Bristol Office
- Develop you understanding of various financial lines risks in order to build on underwriting authority
- Develop and underwrite a profitable portfolio of UK business
- Structure tailor-made solutions by utilising current underwriting parameters and own experience to win new business as well as maintaining a high renewal business retention.
- Utilise the companies rating models, consider both reinsurance and risk costs in order to calculate premium in a profitable manner
- Monitor peer underwriters as well as cross selling in order to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability within the team.
- Maintain and develop both new and existing relationships with UK brokers
- Work closely with the client and advise on coverages in order to keep client satisfaction to the upmost standard
- Take advantage of new business opportunities by keeping up to date with market trends as well as getting involved with product development
- Manage a portfolio of binder business
- This role is open to those at graduate level who wish to take on a career in insurance as well as experienced individuals with relevant experience
- Desire to build on underwriting authority within a small specialist team
If you match the requirements above and are interested in the opportunity then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.