A growing Insurance firm based in Central London is looking to a point a Junior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst into its finance team. The position will work closely with the UK CFO and Business partnering team undertaking a wide range of commercially focused responsibilities which include:
- Undertaking cost analysis
- Undertaking market research and competitor analysis
- Preparation of analytical commentary supporting the monthly financial reporting
- Supporting the cost center managers
- Supporting the financial control cycle
- Supporting ad-hoc strategically focused projects
The firm provides a competitive salary and benefits package including bespoke study support to assist you financially with your chosen qualification. Coupled with financial support, there is also a supportive and friendly culture in place to further aid your studies.
- Currently undertaking an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- One to two years' experience in a junior finance role (experience with expense accounting would be ideal but is not essential)
- A strong academic background
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as the position will involve extensive interaction with stakeholders across the business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.