A mid-tier Private Equity firm is looking to appoint a Junior Fund Accountant into their growing finance team (of around 12 people) based in London where the position will report directly into the experienced Fund Controller.
This is a unique opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to gain holistic exposure to the workings of a Private Equity fund while being fully supported through their studies with a genuine opportunity for progression upon qualification.
- Reviewing the work produced by the fund administrators
- Liaising with various third parties including administrators and auditors
- Treasury management
- Production of MI reports
- Supporting with acquisitions and disposals
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Financial Services experience (ideally Investment Management) is preferred and can be from either an audit or industry background
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong academic background
A competitive salary and benefits package is provided including bespoke study support to suit your situation. Organisational culture is supportive and social with a heavy emphasis placed on providing employee welfare.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.