A boutique Hedge Fund is looking to appoint a Junior Operations Analyst into their closely-knit team based in London. The opportunity presented is an excellent entry point for a mathematically minded graduate who is looking to pursue a career in the Investment Management world. Furthermore, the incumbent will have a unique chance to work with industry leading partners on a daily basis including involvement in numerous upcoming projects, as well as gain holistic exposure to the internal operations of a Hedge Fund from front to back.
You will be supporting the trade team through a variety of responsibilities, some of which include:
- NAV calculations and reconciliations
- Daily Stock, Cash, and P&L reconciliations
- Corporate actions processing
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Strong academic background including a mathematically orientated degree from university or equivalent.
- A genuine interest in investment management (prior internships in this space would be ideal).
- Confident with strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills, ideally with experience in Macros
Please apply online for immediate consideration or get in touch directly for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.