I am out to market for a Junior PMO Analyst to help drive a relatively immature change function with big aspirations for 2019. This is a very exciting time to join a firm with such an extensive financial backing and plans for growth. This is 4-6 month post with the opportunity of a contract extension.
- Build effective relationships and communication channels with key stakeholders.
- Support in the production and maintenance of project documentation.
- Collating information from multiple data sources to produce project status reports, including note taking in meetings.
- Liaise with other Projects on a regular basis to ensure information on dependencies is up to date.
- Reviewing of the scope and complexity of the overall portfolio and creating portfolio level reports.
- Ensure change processes are adhered to and the qualities of plans are of the highest standard, providing effective data for the portfolio.
To be considered for this role you must be an excellent communicator. My client is looking to take on somebody who is looking to learn and take that next step up within the PMO world.
Please note, this role is moving extremely quickly so please do not hesitate in applying.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.