Eames are working closely with a large insurance broker to find a Junior Project Manager to join their sales operations function. This is a new and growing team and will offer great scope for progression internally.
The primary responsibility of this position is the development and coordination of tender and bid documentation and presentations for the Global Transportation division, which includes Marine, Aerospace and Global Asset Protection Lines.
The applicant will ensure that high quality bid, presentations, placemats and ad hoc new business development requirements are prepared efficiently, and to deadline.
The applicant will also assist with collecting and maintaining (best practice) information and subsequently, developing a Bid Management Library of source information. The applicant will also be required to assist with pre and post sales activity, as and when required.
What they are looking for:
- Experience of working in a professional environment.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills. A real passion to produce relevant content and turn technical information into a client-friendly, readily understood bid document.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Strong spoken and written English language skills are essential. Knowledge of other Western European languages will be a distinct advantage.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Able to build a rapport and win cooperation from stakeholders at all levels across the company in order to gather relevant information and challenge thinking when appropriate.
Our client is looking for an extremely ambitious person to join the business, if your skill set and background is relevant, please send across your CV for review.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.