Junior Risk Aggregation Analyst
At least 1 years experience is required for this role.
My client - part of a large international insurer - are looking for a Junior Risk Aggregation Analyst to join their team. Main responsibilities include:
- To assist with analytical support to underwriters, actuaries, capital modelling, risk managers
- To assist with support for the relevant pricing, roll up, analytics, management information and reporting to the relevant stakeholders with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- To perform the relevant checks and escalate issues to ensure the accuracy and quality of exposure data.
- To assist with analytical support into wider risk aggregation projects and deliverables.
- To build and maintain internal relationships with key contacts within the business and support external relationships with software providers and brokers
- To assist the other members of the Risk Aggregation team where necessary
This position provides an excellent opportunity for the candidate to develop their knowledge gain experience within Risk Aggregation.
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.