Junior Underwriter - Professional Indemnity
We are currently working with a leading global insurer on the appointment of a Junior Underwriter in PI. The role would entail working on SME Lawyers business whilst also providing support on larger placements.
- Write new and renewal business for SME law firms
- Attend client meetings and conduct research and analysis
- Maintain pricing tools and ensure that all data is timely and accurate
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships
- Promote and develop a profitable underwriting strategy within authority
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of PI
- 3+ years PI experience from either a underwriting/claims/broker background
- A proven record in dealing with a high volume account with high levels of accuracy
- Degree level or equivalent
- CII desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, high performing team within PI. If you are interested and match the experience required, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.