My Client is urgently seeking a Knowledge Expert/Consultant who is immediately available (or within one week's notice) to work from their site in Stirling.
This is a contract position to provide immediate support prior to the role going permanent. This role is therefore suitable for Candidates who will consider a permanent position following the 3 month contract.
- Develop the knowledge management database to ensure articles are simple, easy to access and use and can be easily maintained in-line with organisational needs
- Help to specify, test and implement the changes to the ServiceNow Knowledge module to ensure that it is fully KCS compliant
- Work with our professional services provider to ensure that the delivery of the knowledge management processes and procedures (adopting KCS) is seemlessly implemented.
- Contribute to the development of the KCS Double Loop Process (with particular focus on the Evolve Loop) to ensure that the correct management and compliance procedures are adopted
- Contribute to the technology roadmap for Knowledge
- Introduce innovations to setup and use knowledge, making it more interactive and increasing the usefulness to all users.
- Engage with EUS colleagues and relevant supplier partners to determine how they want to consume knowledge and develop accordingly.
- Assist in developing the communication plans to ensure all users are engaged and kept up to date on any new innovations or developments that impact them.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience operating in an ITSM environment
- ITSM skills (ITIL qualification preferable)
- Experience of operating in a broadly defined role
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- An understanding of the importance of actively managing relationships with stakeholders and a willingness to actively engage with customers.
- Proven ability to positively influence people at all levels and drive organisational change
- An understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory environment.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.