KPI Analyst - Automotive Data/Technology - £26,000 - £27,000
Growing international technology company operating within the automotive market is currently searching for a KPI Analyst to join their team. This role has been newly created as a result of recent growth and will sit in a team of 6 people, reporting to the manager of KPI Analysis.
This junior role involves scrutinising and interrogating data using excel and other software. You will work closely with the wider team to produce monthly reports and present your findings. Furthermore, you'll look to improve processes and help with ongoing project work.
- Running monthly invoice reports from Salesforce across eighteen countries to extract information such as value, product, customer, start and end dates.
- Manipulating invoice data using Excel so it can processed to create monthly data sets and analysis packs for the commercial team and board.
- Producing metrics including Annual Contract Value (ACV), New Business, Weighted Volume Retention and Yield.
- Cleansing raw data through amending dates, product descriptions and customer names so that renewals are correctly identified.
- Scrutinising calculated KPI output to check for inconsistencies, interrogating Salesforce and local finance contacts.
- Reconciling the ACV versus the Net Revenue reported in our management accounts, identifying open opportunities in Salesforce that have been accrued.
- Consistently meeting the monthly reporting deadline, and working with colleagues to ensure workloads are equally distributed under the supervision of a Senior Analysis.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 Degree in a numerical subject
- Workplace experience with transferabletransferable skills
- Strong Excel Skills - Essential
- Eager to learn new systems and analytical tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a key position for a growing company that is also able to provide wider benefits, study support and various career paths. The role offers realistic opportunities for progression, as well as the chance to develop from working closely with experienced seniors. The company is undergoing change at the moment and are currently operating without a UK office. Therefore, work will be conducted from home for the short to medium term until new premises are found.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.