A leading Financial Services Firm is looking for a KYC Client Onboarding Officer to form part of small team, ensuring the firms KYC/AML standards are met by the business. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the business in ensuring clients are on boarded and maintained in accordance with the firms KYC requirements.
- Check and approve the AML/KYC for new clients as part of the take-on process.
- Provide advice to the business on the AML/KYC to be obtained, when required.
- Assist the business in ensuring all necessary AML documentation is gathered.
- Assist the business in ensuring client AML records are fully up to date through periodic AML review.
- Working closely with the Financial Crime team on complex / high risk requests.
- Ensuring all logs are up to date and correct.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating team procedures.
- Assisting in producing various MI for management.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years experience within KYC & CDD
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with KYC/AML for wide range of client types, including private individuals, corporates, partnerships, trusts etc.
- Experience of establishing Source of Income & Source of Wealth of Higher Risk individuals.
- Experience of using Worldcheck for PEP & Sanctions screening.
- Knowledge and experience of complex AML scenarios, including AML requirements for clients based in higher risk territories is preferred but a not necessity.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good inter-personal skills, with a determined and proactive approach.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.