Desktop Engineer - Insurance - London
Key Details: Permanent; up to £48,000 per annum
Key Skills: EUC, Citrix, Desktop, Support, PowerShell, SCCM, 365, AzureAD, AppSense
A leading specialty Insurance firm are currently looking for a Desktop Engineer to join their End User Computing function within their business. This London-based team currently supports close to 1000 users operating out of the UK and as they look to undertake considerable work over the next number of months they build an extensive project pipeline they will require to expand the team to be able to support this pipeline of work.
You will be involved in all aspects of escalated support as well as the building of solutions for the business long-term for the future and to encourage growth and expansion of their business units.
- Demonstrable experience working as an EUC Engineer/Desktop Engineer within an Enterprise environment in both a projects & BAU capacity
- Strong experience with SCCM - ability to own SCCM as a product as well as use
- PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience with Citrix & Appsense is beneficial
- Experience within the Insurance industry
If interested in this position, please apply below or contact Ciarán Brown at Eames Consulting
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.