Eames is working closely with a globally recognised Insurer, on the appointment of a Senior Motor Claims Adjuster. The Senior Motor Claims Adjuster will handle claims up to a given authority level and will ideally have strong exposure to Complex Motor Claims, including Catastrophic Injury.
Duties will include;
- Handling a portfolio of complex motor Claims.
- Liaising with Clients, Brokers and Underwriters.
- Conducting claims audits where appropriate.
- Ensuring standards are adhered to in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
Applicants will ideally possess the following abilities;
- Experience handling Motor & Bodily Injury Claims.
- Have obtained ACII qualifications or equivalent, or are working towards.
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data.
The role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a well-regarded Insurer.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.