Eames are working on an exciting opportunity with an Insurtech who due to growth is looking to recruit a Large Loss Motor Claims Handler into their London team.
- As the sole large loss handler, you will be responsible for identifying and handling the larger and more complex claims.
- Gathering evidence from internal and external sources, liaising with policyholders and third parties to establish a clear and in-depth understanding of the claim.
- Working closely with defence solicitors, reinsurers and the Head of Claims to monitor, gain additional evidence and resolve the higher value claims
- Help mentor and grow the technical capability of the rapidly growing claims team.
- Proven experience of handling high valued and complex motor insurance claims in multiple disciplines e.g. bodily injury/credit hire
- Knowledge of how motor claims can occur and are registered and how motor claims liability arises.
- Understanding of insurers' exposure to third-party liability claims
- Broad understanding of relevant case laws, CPR and legal principles
- Experience managing or coaching a team
- CII qualifications are desirable
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Asal Tavoosi; Asal.Tavoosi@eamesconsulting.com,
0207 092 3229
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.