Join a dynamic Commodity Trading firm in this challenging opportunity for a finance professional with strong coverage of the finance function!
- Lead the financial accounting and consolidation function
- Responsible for month-end closing process and production of timely financial reports (P&L, balance sheets, budget etc).
- Technical accounting management
- Tax management.
- Liaise with auditors and ensure proper communication.
- Ensure proper accounting in accordance to group and regulatory policies.
- Partake in ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency as and when required.
- A Qualified Accountant with more than 10 years of relevant experience and strong grasp of IFRS standards
- Good exposure in commodity / trading environment with experience in hedge accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team lead with a dynamic and proactive approach
- Excellent adaptability to complex financial accounting processes and procedures
- Highly numerate and able to work with complex data and information
Send in your CV today for a confidential discussion on this exciting opportunity!
EA Registration Number. R1110418
EA License Number. 16S8091