You will be responsible for leading a team of developers that build and deliver the components of an effective data analytics and reporting architecture capable of meeting a wide range of financial and underwriting reporting/analytics needs.
The Lead BI Developer will;
- Work in an agile, proactive manner delivering high quality solutions in agreed timescales.
- Create reporting solutions in line with standards, architectural principles and practices.
- Design and develop ETL/ELT processes, data lakes, data warehouse databases, cubes, reports, dashboards, in-line with company reporting strategy and system architecture.
- Design and develop models and databases both relational and dimensional to support reporting requirements.
- Assess change impact assessment on live systems and processes.
- Manage and mentor developers in the team.
As the Lead BI Developer you must want to get stuck in with the technical stuff but also the management side of things.
You must have strong Data modelling experience (Kimble, snowflake), MS tech stack - Azure, SQL Server, SQL scripting, ETL tools and ideally Cube.
Please apply below if you would like more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.