A Lead Business Analyst is required within a leading consulting firm to help drive forward some of their most challenging and interesting projects.
This is an initial 6 month contract paying a day rate outside IR35.
What will the role involve?
- Lead a team of business analysts and drive Digital transformation program.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Developing user requirements and managing product backlogs
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Project Managers to sign off requirements
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Ability to operate in a multi-faceted role often consisting of elements of Business Analysis solution architecture, project management and workshop facilitation
- Ability to work with SMEs, Product Owners, solution architects and clients to determine the best solution for known and anticipated constraints
- Able to operate confidently and propose solutions in ambiguous / early stage situations
- Able to define and document business requirements clearly and explain how various components of the business interacts
- Able to estimate the level of effort and duration of entire projects and engagements
- Able to define individual user stories / tasks to a high degree of certainty
- Able to create and deliver compelling presentations
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.