The Lead Business Analyst acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community, working with IT project teams and business clients to capture, clarify, and design business requirements and processes (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed.
The candidate will be expected to drive the functional integrity of the overall solution ensuring that all key elements of the business case are satisfied by the business requirements.
The Business Analyst role is a client facing role and will face off to business users up to middle management levels, Business Unit Chief Operating Officers and into IT delivery colleagues and work closely with the Lead Business Analyst and Programme / Project Managers to facilitate the successful delivery of the change initiatives.
- Experience of managing complex IT / software trasnformations
- Experience of delivering the analysis of complex projects and programmes
- Significant experience of traditional waterfall delivery in a structured change environment, as well as ideally some agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels, with the ability to present ideas appropriately for the audience
- Experience of leading small groups of people and taking a lead role in projects
- Ability to challenge and influence to ensure that requirements align to scope and overall value delivers desired strategic outcomes of the program
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter expert
- Skilled in the full MS Office suite, including Visio Skilled in project report creation, data analysis, Excel charts and pivot table
This is a key role working for a global FS firm based in Brighton. The firm in question is growing rapidly and presents an opportunity for speedy career growth.
For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.