An investment bank is looking for a Windows 10 lead Business analyst to join their team in London.
The objective of the assignment is to provide business analysis for the requirements gathering, application and persona analysis and assist with deployment of Windows 10 across all business areas of the Bank
- Stakeholder mapping
- Business area core application requirements, including requirements for application packaging
- End user application and device requirements
- Support knowledge articles
- Contribute towards release schedule
- Assist performing analysis across end to end business processes to understand the operating system upgrade impact, where necessary creating alignment from technical to business capabilities
- Contribute to drawing up specific proposals for a modified or replacement system, where these are not compatible with the new operating system, and to the functional design of systems, preparing use case and other design artefacts. Liaise with IT architecture team
- Support processes and practices for the Business Analysis practice curated by Insight & Innovation by creating standardised processes and templates to engage with the business
- Scope of services successfully transitioned to third party provider and knowledge transfer complete.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.