My client, a leading tech-focused insurance broker, is looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join their central Data Innovation Team and deliver a new Azure data platform. They offer global broking solutions with a footprint in over 90 countries.
The Successful Lead Data Engineer will:
- Lead on the design and development of high-performance data solutions
- Define the technical roadmap and strategy for the new data platform
- Work closely with Data Architects and other senior colleagues to implement and uphold best practice
- Provide technical leadership
The successful Lead Data Engineer will likely have:
- Experience with Data Warehouse, ETL & BI platforms, with a deep understanding of DW strategy, architecture and structures
- Experience with Azure (Data Lake, Synapse, DataBricks, etc)
- Knowledge of Insurance (desirable)
- Experience in data modelling
If this looks like an interesting role to you, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Data, Data warehouse, Database, Cloud, Insurance, Tech Lead, Azure, Spark, NoSQL, C#, Python, Data lakes, Data Factory, DataBricks, Data Engineer, ETL, BI, Business Intelligence
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.