One of the UK's most recognisable FS firms is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join them on a major, multi-year, core systems transformation programme. The firm in question is in a period of substantial technology change and are looking to radically overhaul a number of their core financial systems.
The role of Infrastructure Architect will report into the Head of Architecture but work as a technology lead on a major programme spanning multiple business areas. You will lead the engagement from an infrastructure perspective and play a critical role in the delivery over the coming months and years. You will work closely with programme managers and delivery SMEs and provide technical guidance, strategy and the delivery for the implementation.
To be considered for the role of Infrastructure Architect you will have:
- Strong background working as a Solution Architect particularly focusing on core Microsoft infrastructure
- Experience with the full Microsoft tech stack, including Biztalk, SQL and MS focused software
- Cloud exposure, ideally with MS Azure and/or AWS
- Strong background working with 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Experience within the FS, Insurance or related sectors would be beneficial but NOT essential
Personality-wise you will be a hardworking, motivated and driven candidate with a passion for technology but also a willingness to go the extra mile in what is a high profile programme of work. You will be looking to progress your career quickly and be motivated by challenging and demanding projects.
For a full role and company insight please send your CV immediately. This is a business-critical role and will give you exposure to CxO level leaders on a daily basis.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.